MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Three Queens and their Poison Apple

Three beautiful queens went to get decorated.
They went to a palor named Poison Apple.
Didn't they read Snow White?

Things I learned today:
1. Take the time to research myspace.
2. Coconut oil and my hair don't agree with each other; and coconut oil ALWAYS will win.
3. I don't like "west coast" style script.
4. Tattoos DO hurt.
5. I have ink lust.
6. There is nothing better than filling a hard core tattoo parlor with the sound of three queens giggling.
7. I really wanted a piercing.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Dishwashing liquid fights back!!!! Oil be gone!

....we will get you pierced...dun dun dun dun

No joke and I love how you made us queens! Queens from three different lands but great lands none the less.

Sorry for raining. It looked like so much fun and I wanted to play too :). You have changed me...