MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Monday, March 1, 2010

self discipline vs. accountability

No one will create, maintain or sustain self-discipline for me- I'm on my own for that.

So, what is accountability?

A situation you create to challenge your self-discipline.

If you haven't identified and practiced your own self-discipline;
If you haven't tested it and established it-
Accountability will serve only as a weak surrogate.
It will not stand in its place.
Accountability will then be a farce- as you,
instead of cleaning house inside of yourself,
instead of starting at the very beginning,
and anchoring in the foundation, in the source,
In the glory and confidence of yourself-
Take energy and effort to establish an outside source for discipline-
Something easy to ignore;
Something easy to take the responsibility,
And blame for your failure.

No comments: