MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

little man turns 4

I can't believe it. My little boy is 4 years old. It is mind-boggling that this adventure has been this long already. It is true what they say: the time does fly.

This is his first birthday that I am not with him. He is NC, and I am in OK. Of course, I am sad about this, but we had a celebration before he left. And we have another one scheduled for after my return to NC. And I've had 1,460 days of celebrating his birth in my heart.

So, I've decided that I am really okay with not being with him on this specific day- it isn't this one day that is so special; it is the culmination of days that I've been blessed with and will always treasure!

Happy Birthday, little man!
I love you- all the time!

No comments: