MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Monday, April 27, 2009

a new game plan...

Thank you for praying for me! I can't being to tell you how much I appreciate that! There is a new plan of action that has been introduced to me for consideration. I feel like I've been the young child watching a parent mixing random ingrediants into a bowl; I've watched the batter be poured into a pan and placed into the oven; I've lost interested as time has passed because I didn't understand what each ingrediant meant now that it wasn't it's own thing, but part of a whole; and now the end product has been pulled out of the oven: it smells so good and my mouth is watering with anticipation. And I am asking God to- again- make things clear. Is this my new plan of action; or His for me?

No comments: