MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Thursday, May 6, 2010

just a little satisfaction

I am really glad that I am one of those people who tends to be open to change. I am not saying that I don't fall into my ruts; and have wrestling matches with my inner-(wo)man because I want to lazy-soak in my stagnant bath, a typical creature of habit-

(I mean, I am human, after all...)

But, I do try to pep-talk myself into embracing the challenge of new experiences- a little RA RA can usually get me through. And I try to be confident enough in myself that as my sphere of influence shifts and meshes with others in the ebb and flow of life's tide, I firmly maintain my sea legs.

Not always successful- but these days, more often that not; and that makes me smile. I've received many a treasure recently as reward for my efforts, compensation for the ongoing fight to make myself better than I am; priceless jewels so beautiful that I would have subconsciously mourned not having the opportunity to hold them.

No comments: