MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my new job


I've reach professional nirvana.
It is amazing.

A friend of mine from middle school messaged me while I was still in Oklahoma to tell me that her husband (who was also a good friend back in the day) needed some help with his current business projects. She said, "It sounds like you are headed back and in need of a job; if you are interested, this opportunity is available."

Hmmm
Needless to say, I was thrilled by the idea. The opportunity to add structure and organization to a computer based company hit all the right interest buttons for me.

And so, here I am- Administrative Support for WebSpark Design, L.L.C. I've been wearing a lot of hats, balancing my natural skills and talents, challenging myself to learn more ASAP (so that I can keep up with my boss). And I love it! I've finally found a professional that I hope to retire from-

If you need a website, give us a call:

WebSpark Design: specializing in custom web site design and development; offering flexible hosting options; and moving forward with SEO marketing options

No comments: