MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Monday, July 6, 2009

hiatus

Once again, silence without warning.
Well, I've been kinda busy.
I am back in N.C. and I am trying to get things back into some semblance of a pattern. Believe you me, it has taken some time. My normal way of being, the Queen of Multi-Tasking, has been put on hold as I try to sort one thing at a time. It's been maddening. I'm excited about the things that have been accomplished, but sometimes, all I see is the lack of things accomplished- all the things inside that are screaming for release. Hmmm...

And so, it is time that I release the valve, as one of my dear friends put it, so aptly.
Ttssssssssssss (sounds like: air coming out of a high pressure container)

Hope there is enough time to say all the things that I want to say.

No comments: