MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i need to lose some marbles

I have this enormous bag of marbles.
Some of them are really old. Some are new.
Most of them very good people gave me. Some I found myself.
Each one means something- stands for something: makes me feel something.

For the longest time, I have been trying to forget that I have been carrying around this bag. It is heavy. And even though each marble makes me feel something- it isn't necessarily a good thing.

How do I pick?
Which ones go? Which ones stay?
Where do I start?
What justifications do I use?
Am I educated enough?
Am I wise enough?
Can I trust my feelings?
What is redeemable?

"Please, will YOU help me? Rescue me from this enormous weight. Help me keep the right marbles and help me lose the others!"

No comments: