MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Sunday, October 5, 2008

in case you wanted to know as well

Recently, a friend asked me where I was with God. This was the answer that I gave him. I can't think of a better way to say it, so enjoy.


As far as God is concerned-
I am not the girl I used to be
I'm somewhere on the path to womanhood
I want to be a woman of God
But I am stubborn and cynical
There are some days better than others
And deep down, I am thankful
That His gift can't be returned
No matter what my faults are
Or how stong my battles with disbelief
His WORD doesn't change
And since there is nothing I can do
To earn it anyway
I have to trust that He will love me
As I am

1 comment:

caramama said...

That is well said. Faith is not easy, nor is it meant to be.