MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my Muse

"In this transition phase, I really am trying to live as much like a lizard as I can. Hot, rock, sun, fly, tongue."
Robert Downey Jr.

I had some extra time on my hands...
And so, I got him on my hand; my Muse.

His head rests on the first knuckle of my middle finger,
His tail curls around my wrist.
He is large, fat; serpentine-
Brown, blue, silver- with a little green.

He reminds me to feel.
He challenges me to NOT think-
but jump and roll into the landing;
That life isn't a script, but candid.

Thank you, Muse.
You hurt like hell; but I am glad you are here.
A picture of my chosen path-
Undeniable, unforgettable-
Simple.


Oh, and I got my tongue pierced too.
Finally

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?! A new tattoo and piercing? Can't wait to see.

caramama said...

That is awesome! I'm so impressed! You go, girl!

Hubby and I have both been thinking about getting a tat, but haven't done it yet...

Juan G. Garcia said...

Kafka?...Kafkonian!

Ouch! On the tongue...

What's up with the tatoos? Send me a photo...of the tatoos not of your tongue.