MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Monday, November 17, 2008

they were my words...

She took my words, my words, and made them someone else's.

There was no warning- no request.
It just was.

She has power over me and I understand that; but I was under the assumption that taking someone else's words without permission was still a no-go-zone.

Anytime.
Period.

I feel robbed.
I feel sad.

My words are printed in black and white for all to read with someone else's name under them. I struggle for the feeling of excitement: my words were chosen to be printed! That should be amazing! I should be celebrating! But I can't take credit and I can't publicly celebrate, because they aren't my words: they are my-words-turned-her-words.

I'm mad.
And I don't want to give her any more of my words- ever!

No comments: