MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Sunday, February 1, 2009

feed me, I am hungry

I love to learn.

And I feel, in order to keep up with the errands of life, I've put learning new things on the back-burner for way too long.

I feel like I am someone who has been in a dark room, locked away.
I have ignored things, let them slip by me. I've been busy and unaware.

And now...
I am starving.

I can't seem to learn enough these days.
It is amazing how much time and energy goes into learning; and how rewarding it is.

And there is so much. I have to be my own sifter: deciding what's worth it and what can wait. I am in a Chinese Buffet and so hungry. And there are so many choices to munch on. There is only so much that my stomach can hold. And I know that I can come back anytime. But there are so many delicacies....what to chose first?

So, I am learning.
And I love it.

No comments: