MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Yours

I was starting a new day.
I was tired. Had a to-do list a mile long.
I was in the gym- trying to bust my butt.
Clearly, wasn't really "feelin'" it today.

And then I heard you.
Your flaming yuke and your dulcet tones...
sigh.

I couldn't control the grin that spread like wildfire across my face. And suddenly, I was happy.

BRING ON THE DAY!

"I reckon it's again my turn
To win some, learn some
But I won't hesitate- no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm Yours...
Listen to the music of the moment
People, dance and sing
We're just one big family-
And it's our God intended right to be loved...
There's no need to complicate, out time is short
This is our fate, I'm Yours"

from "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

No comments: