MANTRA

"If I knew all the words, I would write myself out of here." MRAZ

Friday, September 26, 2008

Right or Left?

Starbucks are everywhere!

I am at a crossroads.
One of many that I have already traversed. One of many that will force me to make a decision.

Right or Left.

I am not sure which way to go. This isn't one of those fast turns into a new direction. This action needs time to prepare for consequences- because either turn has good or bad side effects.

And so, I am at the coffee shop, Starbucks. (Because there is a Starbucks at every divet in the road offering a moment of respite from the journey.) I have ordered one of my favorite liquid delights: a decaf tall hazelnut with soy milk latte. I am sitting outside at one of the alfresco cafe tables, and have a perfect view of the divergence of roads.

Right or Left.

Thankfully, this Starbucks offers free Wi-Fi. Yes, I have my Mac up and running- helping me to research this decision...too bad it can't just make my decision.

Left or Right.

Frost said he took the one "less traveled by and that has made all the difference."

I appreciate that point of view.
And am thankful for his advice....
But, I'm not so sure that it's the choice for me...

No comments: